Saturday, March 21, 2009

:TECH WEBISODE #15 BarCamp Miami 2009



BarCamp Miami 2009. Since goLIVEmiami.com is an internet startup, we are trying to learn as much as possible about how to grow our site. Luckily, South Miami is growing as a tech center as demonstrated by last Monday's BarCamp Miami in Coconut Grove where over 700 people signed up to attend BarCamp Miami 2009.
Jeile and Richard were there to learn and document the whole thing as you can see in this video. It's only an overview of the event, but we interviewed a lot of the 'superstars'. You should check out their sites, blogs and follow them on Twitter if you are someone who is interested in the web and building your own presence. It's a little longer than our usual Webisodes, but it's full of good info. BarCamp Miami 2009.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys did a great job! Thanks for making my stay in Miami memorable. I hope we can see each other again soon. Vegas?

Anonymous said...

Jeile, I loved this! You and Richard have really improved since the first episodes--this was really funny and entertaining the whole time ;)

I noticed you had to take episode 16 down :( I didn't get to watch it. Will we ever see it again??

lapp said...

I would have to say at around 3:45 this thing starts getting really good!

Anonymous said...

By the way, the Twitter for Rick Martinez is @digx, not @digz!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I can't fix the typo on the video. But I can add a YouTube annotation. Will do.

And yes, Craig you rocked it at that point.

I gotta get Richard to do a small video of Gary & me doing the robot. It was in the first version of the video but we had to cut it out because of time.

Love ya kids, xoxo